Looking for a healthy and delicious drink that can satisfy your cravings thirst without sacrificing your health goals? Look no further than this tasty strawberry peach smoothie recipe! Made with a mixture of fresh strawberries, juicy peaches, and other nutritious ingredients, this drink is the perfect pick-me-up for any time of day. If you’re looking for a refreshing breakfast drink, or an after-workout treat, this strawberry peach smoothie recipe is the perfect choice.
Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries
- 2 Ripe Peaches
- ½ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Honey
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- A handful of Ice Cubes
- Wash and hull the strawberries, then peel and slice the peaches.
- Add the strawberries, peaches, Greek yogurt, almond milk, honey, and vanilla extract to a blender.
- Blend the ingredients on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add a handful of ice cubes to the blender and blend again until the smoothie reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a tall glass and garnish with additional sliced strawberries or peaches, if desired.
- That's it! In just a few minutes, you'll have a refreshing and healthy drink that's packed with essential nutrients and bursting with flavor.
Tips and Tricks:
- Use ripe fruit: For the best flavor and sweetness, make sure your strawberries and peaches are ripe before blending.
- Freeze your fruit: To create a thicker and creamier smoothie, consider freezing your fruit before blending. This will help to create a more milkshake-like consistency.
- Add in some greens: Want to boost the nutrition of your smoothie? Try adding in some spinach, kale, or other leafy greens. These will add a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals without affecting the flavor.
- Add in some protein: If you’re using this smoothie as a post-workout recovery drink, consider adding in some protein powder or Greek yogurt to help rebuild and repair your muscles.
- Sweeten to taste: While this recipe includes honey as a sweetener, feel free to adjust the amount to your liking. You can also try using other natural sweeteners like agave or maple syrup.
- Don’t overblend: To prevent your smoothie from becoming too watery or frothy, be careful not to overblend. Aim for a smooth and creamy consistency without any lumps or chunks.
Nutrition Facts for one serving of the strawberry peach smoothie recipe:
- Calories: 197
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 113mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 41g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 32g
- Protein: 4g
- Calcium: 159mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 622mg